VMware Workspace One UEM Mobile Device Management (MDM) manages and secures every device for any use case with industry-leading unified endpoint management.
Integrating with Workspace ONE UEM MDM can return details of relevant devices currently observed and/or managed by Workspace ONE
This integration pulls device objects active in the last 30 days from Workspace One UEM belonging to an enrollment user.
- Choose a Configuration Schema: A configuration schema provides a set of customizable configuration options specific to this integration.
- No additional configuration needed
- Ownership Filter - Filter devices pulled from Workspace ONE to only the ownership type identified.
- Configure Options
No integration-specific configuration needed
|- all - pull devices for all ownership types|
- corporate-only - only pull devices identified as corporate assets
- corporate-shared - only pull devices identified as shared assets
- employee-owned - only pull devices identified as employee owned
Note: Add an additional integration for each ownership type you wish to pull in if you don't want to pull all in.
See platform documentation for details on Workspace ONE UEM - Creating credentials
See platform documentation for details on Workspace ONE UEM - Required Permissions
If you're having problems integrating a source, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago