Guardicore Centra collects detailed information about an organization’s IT infrastructure through a mix of agent-based sensors, network-based data collectors, and virtual private cloud (VPC) flow logs from cloud providers.
|Product(s)||Supported Asset Type(s)||Integration Type|
Integrating with Guardicore Centra Security Platform API will provide visibility into devices with the agent installed to identify your endpoint coverage and state.
This integration pulls device assets from Guardicore Centra Security Platform that meet the following criteria:
- Asset status is on
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Configure plugin: Configure the plugin with the required fields.
|The domain address used to access the source|
|Skip certificates validation when using a certificate that is self-signed or unable to be validated through a proper certificate authority.|
|Guardicore Centra username|
|Password for Guardicore Centra user|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add. See links for details on additional configuration required.
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.||'DMZ network'|
|A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.||'Jane Doe'|
|A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.||'www.product.com/devices'|
|Select this toggle to receive an email whenever an Integration has a ≥30% error rate in a 24-hour period.||n/a|
- Activate Config: Select "Activate" to enable this configuration and begin pulling data.
You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to Guardicore Centra.
- Please enter the same username/password you use to login to the Guardicore Centra platform.
- Please ensure the user who supplied the credentials has API access.
If you're having problems configuring an Integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits link located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Updated about 1 month ago