Zero Networks is an AI-driven cybersecurity platform that leverages zero trust networking principles to provide advanced threat prevention, detection, and response capabilities. The platform continuously monitors user and device behavior across the network, applying machine learning algorithms to identify and block malicious activity in real-time. With Zero Networks, organizations can reduce their attack surface and improve overall security posture without disrupting user productivity or requiring complex policy management.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with a source. The following are the available schemas:
- API URL & API Key: This schema uses a API URL and generated API Key from your Zero Networks console.
- Configure the Access Schema
|The Zero Networks API URL that Sevco uses to communicate.|
|The API key used to identify the authorization and permissions|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add. See links for details on additional configuration required.
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.|
|A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.|
|A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.|
- Activate Config: Select "Activate" to enable this configuration and begin pulling data.
No relevant external API documentation.
If you're having problems configuring an Integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits link located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Updated about 1 month ago