The Absolute platform is a cloud-based Endpoint Visibility and Control solution that allows you to see all your devices and apps, secure your data, and prove compliance.
Integrating with Absolute will provide visibility into devices identify your endpoint coverage and state
This integration pulls device objects from the Absolute platform that meet the following criteria.
- Agent Status of devices needs to be set as an Active
- Configure plugin: Configure the plugin with the required fields.
|The Absolute API URL that Sevco uses to communicate.|
- If you use https://cc.absolute.com to access the console, use https://api.absolute.com
- If you use https://cc.us.absolute.com to access the console, use https://api.us.absolute.com
- If you use https://cc.eu2.absolute.com to access the console, use https://api.eu2.absolute.com
|The API token ID used to authorize access.|
|The API secret key used to authenticate access.|
Configure Name: OPTIONAL: You can give the configuration a name to provide an identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations.
Activate Config: To enable this configuration and begin pulling data select "Activate". If you wish to save the configuration to come back later to finish, select "Save Draft". This will save the configuration, but keep it disabled until Activated.
You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to the Absolute Platform. Please follow the instructions in Working with Absolutely APIs - Creating an API token to generate a token ID and secret.
Ensure the user associated with and generating the API token has the following permissions
- Device Report Read.
If you're having problems integrating a source, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago