Fortra Frontline VM is a SaaS vulnerability management solution that performs comprehensive security assessments that enable it to prioritize and track results, making remediation more efficient and effective.
|Product(s)||Supported Asset Type(s)||Integration Type|
This source will provide insight into your vulnerability management coverage and device presence.
This integration pulls device objects and associated vulnerability information from Frontline VM using its REST APIs.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with an external product. The following are the available schemas
- API Key: Will authenticate using a generated API Key
- Configure the Access Schema
|The generated API Key.|
|The account number for an individual organization under multi-tenant. If left empty, devices will be pulled for all accounts.|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add.
- Collect Devices
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|'Name (optional)'||Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.||'DMZ network'|
|'Contact Person (optional)'||A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.||'Jane Doe'|
|`Link to Console (optional)'||A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.||'www.product.com/devices'|
- Activate Config: To enable this configuration select "Activate."
You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to Fortra Frontline. The following link will step you through creating an API key.
Your API Key carries the same privileges as your Frontline VM password. The Frontline VM account used must have
Read Only user permissions or higher. Learn more about managing users and roles.
If you're having problems configuring an integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits link located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Tags: cloud, epp
Updated about 1 month ago