|Ivanti Security Controls Field||Sevco Field|
Install a runner: Follow our instructions to install a runner.
Add a source: Follow our instructions to add a Sevco source.
- Provide credentials: You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to Ivanti Security Controls:
|Credential or Parameter||Description|
|domain||Active Directory Domain Name|
|username||Active Directory Domain User|
|URL||URL to the Ivanti Security Controls Server (Example: |
|insecure||Check this box if certificates have not been installed on runner. Usually check this box for this source.|
- Set permissions: In Ivanti Security Controls, ensure that user is :
- a Domain User of the specified domain
- a member of Administrators group on Ivanti Security Controls Server
- Ensure the user has logged into the Ivanti Security Controls and can view Machines and Patch Scans
If you encounter any errors, they are most likely related to incorrect credentials or insufficient permissions. Verify your work in steps 3 and 4.
If you're having problems integrating a source, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago