NetBrain is a network automation platform that provides end-to-end network visibility.
|Product(s)||Supported Asset Type(s)||Integration Type|
Integrating with NetBrain will provide visibility and insight into all devices across your network.
This integration pulls all devices and device attributes from the NetBrain server.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with an external product. The following are the available schemas
- Username/Password: Will authenticate using a generated Username and Password
- Configure the Access Schema
|The IP address of your NetBrain Web API Server.|
|The Username to log into your NetBrain domain..|
|The Password to log into your NetBrain domain.|
|This body parameter is only required for an external user through LDAP/AD or TACACS. The value must match with the name of external authentication that the user created by admin role during system management under "User Account" section.|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add.
- Collect devices
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.||'DMZ network'|
|A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.||'Jane Doe'|
|A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.||'www.product.com/devices'|
|Select this toggle to receive an email whenever an Integration has a ≥30% error rate in a 24-hour period.||n/a|
- Activate Config: To enable this configuration select "Activate".
You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to Microsoft ECM. The following link will step you through creating an API user.
The API User will need access to the Domain used to configure this source.
If you're having problems configuring an integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits link located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Tags: cloud, epp
Updated 27 days ago