Minerva Labs prevents ransomware on organizations of any size, regardless of the security team's size or skillset. Minerva prevents the execution of the malware and prevents it from becoming a routine trojan to a ransomware.
|Product(s)||Supported Asset Type(s)||Integration Type|
Integrating with Minerva Labs will provide a deeper insight into your devices and related security risks.
This integration pulls all endpoints found within the MinervaLabs environment.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with an external product. The following are the available schemas
- Username / Password: Will authenticate using a generated Username and Password
- Configure the Access Schema
|The URL used to connect to the Minerva Labs API|
|The Username generated in the Minerva Labs Console|
|The Password for the associated Minerva Labs User|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add.
- Collect devices
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.||'DMZ network'|
|A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.||'Jane Doe'|
|A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.||'www.product.com/devices'|
|Select this toggle to receive an email whenever an Integration has a ≥30% error rate in a 24-hour period.||n/a|
- Activate Config: To enable this configuration select "Activate".
For information about authenticating your integration, contact your Minerva Labs representative
The account used must have permission to pull asset data.
If you're having problems configuring an integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits link located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Tags: cloud, epp
Updated 27 days ago