ConnectWise Automate is the RMM solution that gives you complete access and control over agent and agentless devices across your entire network. You can remotely access endpoint devices, either manually or automatically, without disrupting users while you resolve performance and/or security-related issues.
|Product(s)||Supported Asset Type(s)||Integration Type|
Integrating with ConnectWise Automate will provide visibility into devices managed to identify your endpoint coverage and state.
This integration pulls all computers contained with the specified client IDs. If no client IDs are specified the integration pulls all available computers.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Install a runner: Follow our instructions to install a runner.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with a source. The following are the available schemas:
- Basic Auth with a URL and Partner Client ID: Retrieves device assets for a specified Client ID from your instance of ConnectWise Automate
- Configure the Access Schema:
|The URL used to access Automate. HTTPS will be used if not specified.|
|Service Provider (Partner) Client ID|
|The user used to authorize Sevco access.|
|The user's password used to authenticate the user.|
|Service Provider Customer Client IDs|
- Add new integration Select which integration(s) you wish to add. See links for details on additional configuration required.
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can set the following fields to give platform configuration
|Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization|
|A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.|
|A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.|
|Select this toggle to receive an email whenever an Integration has a ≥30% error rate in a 24-hour period.||n/a|
- Activate Config: To enable this configuration "Activate".
You'll be asked to provide source credentials that Sevco will use to connect to ConnectWise Automate. The following link will step you through creating an account. ConnectWise - Configuring Users
If ConnectWise MFA is enforced you must disable MFA. Follow the instruction from the developer website, Developer Guide - Bypass Default MFA for Integrator Users by going to System > Users and Contacts > Users and checking the
The following permissions are required with the assigned User Class(es):
- Computers: Show All - Access
NOTE: Ensure the user has access to the appropriate Groups and Clients.
If you're having problems integrating a source, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected].
Tags: cloud, RMM
Updated about 1 month ago