JumpCloud is a cloud-based directory service platform that provides a centralized way to securely manage and connect users to their systems, applications, files, and networks. It supports multiple operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux, and offers features such as single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, LDAP integration, device management, and identity access management. With JumpCloud, IT admins can easily manage user identities and access across their entire organization from a single console.
Please review the configuration instructions in the section below before setting up permissions for apps.
- Choose an Access Schema: A schema is a configuration template that defines a specific way to connect, authenticate, and interact with a source. The following are the available schemas:
- API Key: This schema uses a generated API Key from your JumpCloud console.
- Configure the Access Schema
|api_key *||JumpCloud API Key|
- Add an Integration: Select the integration(s) you'd like to add. See links for details on additional configuration required.
- Configure General Information: OPTIONAL: You can use the following fields to provide additional information about your configuration.
|'Name (optional)'||Uniquely identifiable attribute of the configuration to delineate other similar configurations with the existing organization.||'DMZ network'|
|'Contact Person (optional)'||A placeholder to input a name or email address of a contact associated with the integration.||'Jane Doe'|
|'Link to Console (optional)'||A placeholder to input a link to the console of the product Sevco is integrating with for quick reference and access when configuring or editing the integration.||'www.product.com/devices'|
- Activate Config: Select "Activate" to enable this configuration and begin pulling data.
If you're having problems configuring an Integration, or if you've found something wrong in this document, please email us at [email protected] or suggest edits directly by selecting the
Suggest Edits located in the upper right hand corner of the documentation.
Updated about 1 month ago